With the Royal Wedding getting ever closer, we are super excited to announce our latest and utterly fabulous competition! Are you engaged and counting down the days to your wedding day? If so, this competition is most certainly for you.
We have teamed up with, the tasty Devon based, Cranch’s Sweetshop and the gorgeous handmade accessories company, Clouds & Currents, to offer a prize that will make your wedding day just that little bit more special. We know, your dyinggg to know what the prize is, so here you go:
- A very, very enchanting personalised ring box from Clouds & Currents
- 4 delicious jars of Cranch’s sweets
- and 90 packs of our Portlebay Popcorn!
Wondering how to enter this very yummy and colourful competition? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us all about your engagement story! (The competition will close on the 19th May 2018, at 11:59pm)
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd (reg no. 10551352) whose registered office is at The Poppery, Unit 7, Meadow Close, Langage, Plympton, PL7 5EX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of Portlebay Popcorn Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, whose entrants are null and void.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 19th May 2018, at 11:59pm. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after 11:59pm on the 19th May 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: follow the competition link from our Facebook or Instagram page and fill out the competition online form.
- Any comments or interaction featuring scenes of violence, nudity, substance abuse, pornographic images or images used to incite hatred will be blocked and banned from the competition.
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Portlebay Popcorn.
- Portlebay Popcorn is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize consists of 90 packs of Portlebay Popcorn, four jars of Cranch’s Sweets and a personalised Clouds & Currents’ ring box. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen and verified by Portlebay Popcorn.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Portlebay Popcorn will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Portlebay Popcorn’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Portlebay Popcorn and not to any other party.