Nutty Nougat Caramel and Chocolate Popcorn Balls…woah, that’s a mouthful! A mouthful, but also a delicious combination of yumminess!
How do you make these round, glorious, chocolatey bites?
You will need:
-25g bag of Lightly Salted Portlebay Popcorn
– 4 x nutty, nougat caramel bar (these can be found in most super markets)
-100g milk chocolate
1. Carefully melt the nougat bars in a double boiler.
2. Using your hands mix the melted bars and popcorn together until the popcorn is evenly coated.
3. using your hands create small golf sized balls out of the popcorn/bar mixture .
4. Melt the bar of chocolate in a double boiler. Dip the popcorn balls into the chocolate, coating them all over.
5. Pop the balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
6. Gobble them up! (Store in the refrigerator)
If you thought this was a tasty treat, have a look at Steph’s Portlebay Popcorn Granola!