Here’s one way to fizz up a classic pudding! Anna from scrumptiousandnutritious created this beautiful cheesecake using our Lemon Sherbet popcorn and we think its perfect, especially when topped off with some pretty summer flowers! Check out her Instagram for more fruity food inspiration!
Popcorn Lemon Cheesecake
250g Digestive Biscuits
2 Bags Portlebay Lemon Sherbert Popcorn
300g Lemon and Lime Marmalade
3 tbs chocolate curls
- Mix all the digestives and 2/3 of a bag of Portlebay popcorn in a food processor. Crush the remaining 1/3 bag with your hands and mix into the crumbs.
- Melt the butter and mix into the biscuit and popcorn mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tin and press the mixture down until it’s all flat.
- Combine the mascarpone with the juice and rinds from the lemons and chocolate swirls, then stir well.
- Melt 200g marmalade with a couple of tablespoons of water, keep stirring until it becomes smooth. Then mix in with the mascarpone.
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit and popcorn base and spread it out to the edges.
- Melt 100g of marmalade with 1 tablespoon of water until smooth, then pour on top of the cheesecake
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge and leave to set for 24 hours.
- Once set, decorate the cheesecake with the rest of the chocolate swirls and a bag of Portlebay Lemon Sherbert Popcorn!