It’sssss competition time! WOO! This competition, which is starting on the 17th April-24th April 2018, we have teamed up with Vincent Trading, a Devon based carpentry, joinery and home interiors company! The Vincent Trading team create seriously gorgeous goodies and we utterly adore everything that they create! For a chance to win a box of our Portlebay Popcorn and a Vincent Trading ‘Hugo‘ Serving Board, head over to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and follow the instructions! Also, don’t forget to check out the Vincent Trading website here!
A Little More About Vincent Trading
Lovingly crafted by hand, in his workshop overlooking the sea in South Milton, Devon, Mike, alongside his wife Emma, has created a range of individually hand-made items, each one made from carefully hand-picked reclaimed wood. After serving his apprenticeship with a specialist joinery company in The Cotswolds, Mike recently moved to Devon to set up his own business to enable him to create his own range of products.
Mike is passionate about his trade, and as part of his new venture he is keen to continue making and fitting windows, doors and kitchens. He’s already busy working on projects with local tradesfolk in Devon.
To compliment Mike’s range of hand-made items, the couple have gathered together a distinctive range of home accessories which is truly adorable. From delightful hand-made mugs, to beautifully scented soy candles, all made in England.
To see Mike’s full range of hand-crafted items, gallery of recent joinery and carpentry projects, and the Vincent Trading collection of carefully selected accessories, head over to their website!
If you enjoyed reading about Vincent Trading, have a peak at our previous post ‘Guest Blogger Emma: Why She Loves Devon’, written by the fabulous Emaa from the Vincent Trading duo.
Competition T & Cs
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd (reg no. 10551352) whose registered office is at The Poppery, Unit 7, Meadow Close, Langage, Plympton, PL7 5EX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of Portlebay Popcorn Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, whose entrants are null and void.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 24th April at 5pm. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after 5pm on the 24th April.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as instructed on the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter competition post.
- Any comments or interaction featuring scenes of violence, nudity, substance abuse, pornographic images or images used to incite hatred will be blocked and banned from the competition.
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Portlebay Popcorn.
- Portlebay Popcorn is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize consists of one sample box containing 8 packets of Portlebay Popcorn and one Vincent Trading Hugo serving board. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random and verified by Portlebay Popcorn.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Portlebay Popcorn will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Portlebay Popcorn’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Portlebay Popcorn and not to any other party.