To celebrate National Poetry day, we are announcing a brand new competition for all you wonderful popcorn lovers! We are partnering up with another fantastic local brand, Beaumont & Bear, to offer you the chance to win some of our delicious popcorn and a cosy Beaumont & Bear sweatshirt to enjoy it in!
At both Portlebay and Beaumont & Bear we are passionate about exploring the outdoors so this year for national poetry day we want to get people inspired by writing a poem about their favourite adventure or most loved place to visit. To announce our competition we’ve created our very own poem to get your inspiration flowing…
So if you fancy winning a cosy Beaumont and Bear sweatshirt and some Portlebay Popcorn for your next adventure make sure you get writing and send your entries to Letspop@portlebaypopcorn.com by the 17th October 2018.
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd (reg no. 10551352) whose registered office is at The Poppery, Unit 7, Meadow Close, Langage, Plympton, PL7 5EX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of Portlebay Popcorn Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, whose entrants are null and void.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 17/10/2018, at Midnight. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after Midnight on the 17/10/2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, one poem created by the submitting individual can be submitted through posting it in the Facebook competition announcement post or emailing it to email@example.com.
- Both @portlebaypopcorn and @beaumontandbear must be followed by the entries either on Facebook or Instagram.
- Any comments or interaction featuring scenes of violence, nudity, substance abuse, pornographic images or images used to incite hatred will be blocked and banned from the competition.
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Portlebay Popcorn.
- Portlebay Popcorn is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize consists of: 18 bags of Portlebay sweet & salty popcorn 25g, 18 bags of Portlebay Chilly and Lime popcorn 25g, 18 bags of Portlebay Crispy bacon & Mapel syrup popcorn 25g and one Beaumont and Bear sweatshirt. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen and verified by Portlebay Popcorn.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Portlebay Popcorn will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Portlebay Popcorn’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Portlebay Popcorn and not to any other party.