Pork Popcorn Meatballs? We know popcorn isn’t a typical ingredient when it comes to meatball making but Jessie of Jessie Bakes recently experimented with our Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup popcorn and her meatballs look tiptop tasty!
What you need to make these Pork Popcorn Meatballs:
(Makes 30 small meatballs!)
- 25g Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup Portlebay Popcorn (one small ba
- 500g pork mince
- 1/2 onion thinly diced
- 1 egg
- Tbsp Oregano
- Tbsp Nigella Seeds
What To Do:
- Add your mince, diced onion, herbs and egg into a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine.
- Roll the mixture into meatballs, up to you how big or small!
- Grab a pestle and mortar; grind the popcorn into smaller pieces.
- Coat your meatballs in the popcorn, akin to bread crumbs.
- Fry or baked until cooked! Tah-Dah your done!
For more delicious Jessie-style recipes, checkout @jessie_bakes_on Instagram! You may also like the look of Sesame and Tamari Stir Fry Topped With Wasabi and Ginger Popcorn have a peek at the recipe!