This week is the perfect excuse to pack all your favourite snacks and treats, and head to the perfect picturesque location! Gather the girls, the fam, your very best-est friends-it’s National Picnic Week!
Have a read below for all your National Picnic Week needs and inspiration!
Where to go?
Find a pretty spot that you can spend the day…
- The beach
- A park
- By a river or lake
- A national park venue
- Under a beautiful tree
- A spectacular garden- even if it’s your own!
- Take a slightly different spin on National Picnic Week and host an evening dinner picnic party!
What To Pack? (That you may forget!)
- A good blanket! – If you only have a normal blanket, line it with a simple shower curtain to make it waterproof!
- Cushions- keep comfortable!
- A portable speaker
- Napkins and hand wipes
- Re-use a jar for salad dressings
- A bag to collect any rubbish
- A bottle opener
- A cutting knife
- A ball- tennis ball, beach ball, any kind of ball! You could even pack some rackets or bats too
- Playing cards
- Swimming costume and towel- in case you pitch up next to some enticing water
- A good book
- A frisbee
- If you can, bring a bike along and explore the area!
- A map of your chosen picnic destination, to help guide a new adventure!
We hope you have the most amazing picnic, with the most scrumptious treats and wonderful company! Happy national Picnic Week!